- DVL improves stove performance by maintaining high flue gas temperatures for a strong, steady draft
- DVL’s double-wall, air-insulated design reduces clearances to combustibles from 18” to 6”, the closest clearance to a wall of any connector pipe
- Inner wall is stainless steel which heats up the flue faster, stays hot longer, minimizes the formation of creosote, and has the same life expectancy as the chimney
- Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting or crimping
- Inner Diameter: 6"
- 4-3/4" Pipe Section With Damper Pre-Installed
- UL Listed
Looking for Simpson Dura-Vent? You found it! Simpson Dura-Vent has changed their name to DuraVent. DuraVent is a recognized technological leader in the venting industry. Consistently the first to market with new innovations in venting systems, DuraVent has captured a leadership position in emerging markets. DuraVent has patents for several products and continues to design safe and technologically advanced venting.The company's research into solving problems with corrosion, when biofuels such as corn are used, led to the break-through patent for PelletVent Pro. Scientifically proven materials and unequalled engineering make DuraVent products not only the best choice, or safest choice, but the only choice for professional quality venting products.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DuraVent 6DVL-ADWD