As we have such a large selection shipping prices also vary. To determine what the true shipping price is for your order:
- Find the product you are interested in on our website.
- Add it to your shopping cart.
- Enter the ship-to zip code.
- Choose your shipping method.
This will show you the total cost for that shipment, for that item. A few things important tips to keep in mind when trying to figure out what your shipping cost will be:
- The shipping price for each individual item is usually more than the total cost of a shipment. Add all the items to your cart before checking the final shipping price.
- We ship by two main methods:
- Standard shipping – This means UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS or some other common carrier that provides insurance and tracking. Shipping for additional items usually only goes up incrementally, determined by shipment weight.
- Freight or ‘LTL’ – This is reserved for large, heavy or oversized items such as large pipe lengths, kits, or breakable accessories etc. As these are placed onto a pallet, require a scheduled delivery, extra insurance, the cost to ship by this method is more expensive. Adding additional items to this method does not usually increase the cost by a great amount.
- Free Shipping – VentingPipe.com gives free standard shipping to all orders over $899, and over $1999 for freight shipments.
Please contact our customer and product specialists if you have any questions about our shipping rates or methods.
Should you have any questions about our shipping rates or methods, our customer and product specialists are available to assist.