10" Class A Chimney Pipe Adjustable Roof Flashing for 2/12 to 6/12 Roof Pitch from Sure-Temp
Flashings are used to seal the opening where the chimney penetrates the roof and to divert rain and snow down from the roof and away from the chimney system. It is important to choose flashing that matches the pitch of your roof. This adjustable flashing works for 2/12 to 6/12 pitch. Note: To determine your roof pitch, measure the number of inches from the end of a level 12” ruler down to the roof. This is the rise for 12 inches of run. For example, a rise of 5 inches is a 5/12 pitch.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
- .025 aluminum base
- UL Listed: UL-103
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 210825