14" x 12" Class A Chimney Pipe Length from Galva-Temp
Pipe lengths provide the core part of the chimney system. Pipes should match the inside diameter of all other pieces and all pieces should be from the same manufacturer.
Galva-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with a galvanized steel outer casing. Galva-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1" solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 standards. With stainless steel inner pipe, 1-inch premium insulation, durable galvanized steel outer pipe, this is "the coolest under the hottest conditions".
- Materials: Stainless steel inner and galvanized outer pipe
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214012G