14" Class A Chimney Pipe Anchor Plate from Sure-Temp
The Anchor Plate provides a secure attachment for the chimney to smoke chamber outlet on masonry fireplaces, reducing footing loads and speeding construction. Stainless steel and heavy gauge steel construction for long life. Retains chimney with a twist-lock connection.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214400