14" Class A Chimney Pipe 15 Degree Elbow Kit from Ultra-Temp
This elbow kit contains two 15° elbows, two locking bands and one interior resupport. When creating an offset in the chimney pipe system, calculate the offset to determine the elbow angle. Locking bands are to be used at each joint. The interior resupport is designed to provide support above an offset where the upper elbow connects to the next pipe length. The elbows rotate 360° to provide the exact orientation required. 15° Insulated Elbows can be used for fixed offsets of 15° slope or in pairs for offsets adjustable from 0° to 30° slope.
Ultra-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with 430 stainless steel outer casing. Ultra-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1" solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 HT standards. These parts feature an advanced engineering design, offering 300 Series stainless steel inner pipe and 1-inch Mineral Wool Fibre insulation.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214206