EZ Top 14" Class A Chimney Pipe Round Top with Spark Arrestor from Sure-Temp
Part of the chimney system roof assembly, the Round Top is designed with a dome to exclude rain and leaves and a spark arrestor to keep sparks in and wildlife out. The bottom of the EZCT incorporates non-lanced female coupler which is tightened with the nut/screw provided. Note: This cap provides less rain protection and wind resistance than the standard CT top. it is not recommended for use directly above the outlet of an appliance if wind-driven rainwater could enter and damage the appliance. This cap is most suitable for installations in which a “drip tee” or fireplace “smoke shelf” intercepts any wind driven rain entering the chimney.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214804