14" Class A Chimney Pipe Insulated Tee Cap Only from Sure-Temp
The Insulated Chimney Tee may be used to start chimneys indoors or outdoors using a Wall Support assembly or a masonry pier. This insulated Tee Cap can be removed from bottom opening for inspection and cleanout.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214102