14" Class A Chimney Pipe Insulated Tee with Insulated Cap from Sure-Temp
The Insulated Chimney Tee may be used to start chimneys indoors or outdoors using a Wall Support assembly or a masonry pier. A length of Insulated Chimney Pipe is attached to the Tee snout to pass safely through combustible walls. An Insulated Tee Cap is included which can be removed from bottom opening for inspection and cleanout.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214100