14" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Support Package from Sure-Temp
An ideal support assembly for freestanding fireplaces and open cathedral ceiling installations. Fits all roof pitches and requires only simple framing. Mounts easily onto top of roof through opening that allows 2" clearance. Maximum length of chimney which can be suspended below is 20´. Maximum total length is 30´. This kit contains one 18" pipe length, roof brackets and mounting hardware. Locking bands must be used at each pipe joint.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214420