14" Class A Chimney Pipe Spark Arrestor for Chimney Caps from Sure-Temp
Part of the chimney system roof assembly, a spark arrestor is designed to keep errant sparks from leaving your chimney. It also serves to keep birds and other wildlife out of the chimney system. Add this spark arrestor to your chimney cap to give it added protection and security or meet building codes.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214790