14" Class A Chimney Pipe Wall Support Kit from Sure-Temp
The Type HT Wall Support Kit has been tested for use fully enclosed and has been designed to carry up to 40' of height. The Wall Support is intended for use with the Insulated Tee as an interior or exterior support where the chimney has a lateral connection. It is also useful where the pipe connection passes through a combustible interior or exterior wall. Braces may be fastened to the wall either above or below the plate for chimneys which penetrate through the wall.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214430