14" Class A Chimney Pipe 30 Degree Elbow Kit from Ultra-Temp
This elbow kit contains two 30° elbows, two locking bands and one interior resupport. When creating an offset in the chimney pipe system, calculate the offset to determine the elbow angle. Locking bands are to be used at each joint. The interior resupport is designed to provide support above an offset where the upper elbow connects to the next pipe length. The elbows rotate 360° to provide the exact orientation required. The 30° Insulated Elbow in 5", 6", 7" and 8" sizes can be used for fixed offsets of 30° slope. Greater angles are prohibited by UL Standard 103 and by the terms of the product listing. Note: A 30 degree elbow for this size pipe consists of two 15 degree elbows.
Ultra-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with 430 stainless steel outer casing. Ultra-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1" solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 HT standards. These parts feature an advanced engineering design, offering 300 Series stainless steel inner pipe and 1-inch Mineral Wool Fibre insulation.
- Materials: 300 Series stainless steel inner and 430 stainless steel outer pipe
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214211