4" Type L Pellet Pipe Vertical Termination from the VP Collection
The termination is designed to exclude rain and snow from entering the pipe. This vertical termination is for through-the-roof installations.
The VP Collection features proven coupling joint connects in seconds to assure joint integrity, gasketed joint design, painted pipe lengths available for interior use. The rolled-over male end eliminates sharp edges, and internal spacing bead assures uniform insulating air space between pipe walls. VP pellet pipe works for pellet or corn burning stoves approved for use with PL-Vent. The appliance's flue gases must not exceed 570°F and the pipe is UL Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 and UL 641.
- Materials: Inner wall 304 stainless steel and outer wall paintable galvanized
- Clearance: 1" to combustibles
- Fuels: Pellet, Corn
- Temperature: 570 degrees F
- UL Listed: UL641
- Gasketed joint design
- Internal spacing bead assures uniform insulating airspace
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 244800