8" Class A Chimney Pipe Round Top from Sure-Temp
Part of the chimney system roof assembly, the Round Top is designed with a dome to exclude rain and leaves and a lower skirt to deflect wind for proper chimney draft. The Round Top is designed with three legs that slide down over the outside of the chimney. A cinch band is then positioned over the legs and tightened to hold the top firmly in place. This design makes cap removal for cleaning a breeze.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 208800