8" Class A Chimney Pipe Adjustable 6/12 to 12/12 Pitched Ceiling Plate from Sure-Temp
The Pitched Ceiling Plate provides a finished appearance where the chimney passes through a sloped ceiling. It is important to choose a plate that matches the pitch of your roof. This adjustable plate works for 6/12 to 12/12 pitch. Note: To determine your roof pitch, measure the number of inches from the end of a level 12” ruler down to the roof. This is the rise for 12 inches of run. For example, a rise of 7 inches is a 7/12 pitch.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 208514