8" x 36" Class A Chimney Pipe Length from Ultra-Temp
Pipe lengths provide the core part of the chimney system. Pipes should match the inside diameter of all other pieces and all pieces should be from the same manufacturer.
Ultra-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with 430 stainless steel outer casing. Ultra-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1" solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 HT standards. These parts feature an advanced engineering design, offering 300 Series stainless steel inner pipe and 1-inch Mineral Wool Fibre insulation.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 208036U